Thursday, March 17, 2011

Imagination at Work

I really needed a spot to display my kids artwork. I have a stainless steel fridge that will scratch with magnets, so that really wasn't an option and it is tucked in a cabinet so the sides of the fridge weren't options either. So...I decided to put this cute vinyl sign up on the cabinet that houses my fridge. I didn't want to put nail holes in the cabinet wood so I could hang the artwork. Instead, I used command strips to hang up the clothespins. It worked like a charm!

No comments:

Ideas

Here are some cute ideas of what you can do with vinyl in your home and as gifts. You can place vinyl anywhere...on your walls, tiles, plates, mirrors, glass, boards, etc. Your imagination is the limit.

Vinyl on your Walls

These are some examples of vinyl on walls. The vinyl creations that I make are completely custom to your order.

Vinyl on Tiles

Tiles can be placed anywhere in your home. They also make great gifts. I have designs already made or you can create your own.

Vinyl on Boards

These boards are completely customizable and also make excellent gifts. See the order forms on my blog to check out sizes and paint colors available. If you don't see what you want, let me know and we can make it up.

Framed Vinyl

Framed Vinyl